How It Works for Boomers (job applicants) and Employers
Thank you for your interest. Mainejobs.theboomerinstitute is no longer in service. It was meant to be a short-term solution to the summer tourist season need for talent.
There is no charge to job seekers or employers to participate!
For Boomers (job applicants)
1. Sign up, then create and submit a profile in order to be in active status so employers can review your information.
2. Review the job postings and check any posting for which you are qualified and interested. Feel free to contact the employer.
Please return to the site often, as new employers and jobs are posted regularly!
If there is a match between your profile and a job posting in which you have expressed an interest, the employer will be notified, may review your profile and decide to contact you.
You may contact the employer on your own.
For Local Independent Maine Employers
1. Create your account and click the link to post jobs.
2. Post as many jobs as you like.
3. Browse the boomer applicant profiles and reach out to any that may be a good fit for your position(s).
4. Please let us know if you make a hire through mainejobs.theboomerinstitute.com by emailing contacting Barb Babkirk firstname.lastname@example.org